Thursday 21 December 2017

Do you get the benefits of a face mask in just 15 seconds with the Blithe Splash Mask?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Do you get the benefits of a face mask in just 15 seconds with the Blithe Splash Mask?

I came across mention of a “splash mask” online not very long ago. Someone I knew swore by how wonderful it was. When I checked recently, said someone was onto another skincare trend. So I don’t know really! Korean skincare routines have thrown up many different routines and products that do not necessarily work for me, so I have tended to not pay a lot of attention.

But one day, when I was browsing Sephora, I made an odd Sephora purchase – the Blithe Patting Water Pack, or Blithe Splash Mask, whichever you want to call it. The former is the formal name. The latter is what everyone calls it.

blithe splash mask energizing

The reason I picked is up is purely due to curiosity. It was a pretty expensive purchase on a whim, but I was curious. How does it work and do you really just literally splash it on?!

There are 3 different types, I believe, but I bought the Blithe Splash Mask – Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey version, which is supposed to be for toning up and revitalizing the skin. Goodness knows, I could do with some of that! But how did I fare with it?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Do you get the benefits of a face mask in just 15 seconds with the Blithe Splash Mask? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment