Thursday 7 December 2017

I wasn’t sure if I’d like the Shiseido Sports BB Broad Spectrum SPF50+Wetforce till I understood it better and now I’m in LOVE!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: I wasn’t sure if I’d like the Shiseido Sports BB Broad Spectrum SPF50+Wetforce till I understood it better and now I’m in LOVE!

It’s taken me a little while to understand the new Shiseido Sports BB Broad Spectrum SPF50+ Wetforce product. But when I did, I wondered why I was so bloody obtuse in the first place!

shiseido sports bb tinted sunscreen

You’d think that it doesn’t take a genius to understand a tinted sunscreen. Hello. It exists and has existed for a while. What was so confusing about this one from Shiseido?

Well, for me, it was because this came to me, together with the new Shiseido Hydrofresh sunscreen. As they were both sunscreens, I treated this just as I would any other sunscreen. To be used liberally, and I did. But it bugged me. Used liberally, as I would a regular sunscreen, it was thick, and the tint was so fake and obvious. It was as if I’d caked on foundation. The formula was lovely, but it looked like I had too much makeup on.

In a way I had. But when I took a closer look at the product, suddenly, everything fell into place. Oh hello! The Shiseido BB For Sports SPF50+ PA++ Wetforce IS NOT A SUNSCREEN! DOH! 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post I wasn’t sure if I’d like the Shiseido Sports BB Broad Spectrum SPF50+Wetforce till I understood it better and now I’m in LOVE! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment