Sunday 10 December 2017

The Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow raises my temperature like Liquid Mercury and shines on skin like a kiss from a Metal Rose

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: The Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow raises my temperature like Liquid Mercury and shines on skin like a kiss from a Metal Rose

I’m not quite sure where I first saw the Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow singles. It could have been online, where I get most of my beauty news. I don’t usually go for single eyeshadow, but for reason, I was taken by these.

There was very little information online for some reason. It was not until I read about them launching in the UK in December 2017 that I hoofed down to a local Bobbi Brown counter to have a look. That was when I found out that locally, they had been out for a month or two! (Based on what the SA told me) Uh… what?! And about half the shades were already sold out.

WHAAAAT??? In my exact words “How can?!”

bobbi brown luxe eyeshadow liquid mercury, metal rose

But can lor… I had a lovely girl helping me, so I had a play with the colours that were available. These single eyeshadow come beautifully packaged in a square case, and a gold cover. You cannot depot them, as there is no pan. I found this out, as one of the shadows in store popped out of its case.

The Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow is supposed to be a new formula, boasting a luxe, metallic, iridescent texture. They come in 3 textures – Rich Lustre (satin formula but with a sparkle), Rich Metal (a metallic foil effect) and Rich Sparkle (a brilliant sparkly shine).

What you can expect from these shadows, across the board, are shine. If you prefer matte formulas, please look away. There is nothing for you here. You must enjoy eyeshadow with a shine. It just depends on how shiny you like them! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow raises my temperature like Liquid Mercury and shines on skin like a kiss from a Metal Rose was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment