Sunday 3 December 2017

Clinique has an “Official Flagship Store” on Lazada and I do not like the idea one bit

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Clinique has an “Official Flagship Store” on Lazada and I do not like the idea one bit

We had a long weekend here in Malaysia, and I’d spent a pretty packed few days wrestling with little monsters, so come Sunday, I was flat out of energy, and hiding in my cave. Quite literally. I spent most of the day lounging on my couch, catching up on blog reading (never let your unread posts build up in your feed reader past 500!), content in the knowledge that I’d had the prescience to write and schedule a blog post for today. Yay me!

The rest of the day was scheduled for mindless TV watching, with occasional trips to the fridge, and maybe to fix myself a meal. That was until I scanned Twitter in the afternoon, and came across a tweet that incensed me so greatly, I was galvanised into action, to fire up the computer, and to boot off my scheduled blog post to publish this rant instead.

clinique lazada shopping

I’d read that Clinique Malaysia has only just gone and launched an “Official Flagship Store” on local shopping portal, Lazada. My tweet, with its typo and all (It should read “My estimation of Clinique has dropped even further” – Ben had nothing to do with it, sorry Ben LOL 😀 ) pretty much sums up what I feel about this piece of news.

But I am curious as to what YOU might think. Is this a welcome piece of news for you? Does this irritate you as much as it does me (I’m often in the minority in my opinion of this, I’m aware)? Or do you not care because online shopping isn’t your thing? Let me know!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Clinique has an “Official Flagship Store” on Lazada and I do not like the idea one bit was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment