Thursday 14 December 2017

I’ve never used a clay cleanser so I was surpried that the L’Oreal Pure Clay Cleanser did not strip my skin

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: I’ve never used a clay cleanser so I was surpried that the L’Oreal Pure Clay Cleanser did not strip my skin

I’m going to preface this by saying that I’m not sure if/when the L’Oreal Pure Clay Cleansers are/will be available here in Malaysia. I was told they’ve been sighted at KLIA, but I could be mistaken. So, if you know, let us all know!

l'oreal pure clay cleanser

I got these through a friend in Australia, where these, as well as the popular L’Oreal Pure Clay masks are sold. I’ll talk about the masks another day. I just wanted to share my thoughts on the cleansers, because I’d never used a clay cleanser before, and because I thought they were pretty decent for the price! Provided of course, your skin can tolerate them 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post I’ve never used a clay cleanser so I was surpried that the L’Oreal Pure Clay Cleanser did not strip my skin was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment