Thursday 28 December 2017

Thinking back on the year that was as we head into a brand new year

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Thinking back on the year that was as we head into a brand new year

Dear friends,

I don’t know about you, but for me, I feel like 2017 has started to fizzle out a bit. It feels rather like a defective firework. All whizzbang at first, and suddenly fizzling out in a rather embarrassing manner. My 2017 seems to be slinking off, its tail between its legs, as we approach the new year. It makes a good change from it kicking me in my rear the past two years! LOL!

year end musings

I tend to get a little pensive at this time of year, as most people do. We get a little reflective about how we feel the year has gone by, and we are a little apprehensive of what’s to come. On balance, 2017 has been quite a year for me, as I’m sure it has been for you 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Thinking back on the year that was as we head into a brand new year was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment