Tuesday 23 January 2018

I wanted a classy, fashionable and functional backpack and The Clässy Gaston Luga Backpack fit the bill perfectly

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: I wanted a classy, fashionable and functional backpack and The Clässy Gaston Luga Backpack fit the bill perfectly

Some time last year, I was introduced to Gaston Luga – a brand of backpacks that had a sleek Scandinavian design that is currently quite in. It was a canvas backpack that was different from many of the bags I carry, and I found it surprisingly useful. But also rather larger than I expected.

So, when the opportunity arose again to try another one of Gaston Luga backpacks, I picked the Clässy design and you know what? This one’s classy!

gaston luga Clässy backpack

For anyone who is looking for a fashionable, yet practical backpack, I’d suggest that you take a look at the Gaston Luga Clässy backpack. As you can see from my modelling shots (ha!) the size is much better suited to my height for day-to-day use, compared to the Classic backpack which I feel better suits travel.

Let me show you a few more pictures, and I actually used this while on my year-end holiday in Bangkok last year, so I can tell you that it’s a travel work-horse too! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post I wanted a classy, fashionable and functional backpack and The Clässy Gaston Luga Backpack fit the bill perfectly was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment