Tuesday 2 January 2018

This is how I am going to face this year

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: This is how I am going to face this year

Hello friends!

At the beginning of each new year, I try to pen something hopeful and perhaps even inspirational. If not to you, a reminder to myself. I perhaps issue you a challenge when it comes to new year resolutions (although everyone will inevitably tell me they have none!). This year, I didn’t really have a message.

But I thought about it, as I was on Twitter (where a lot of my thoughts are dumped) and this was my New Year greeting there.

So, my message to you in a nutshell, is to “Slow Down”.

new year message slow down

I do realise that it is a strange message to send out, just as we’re all gearing up, and ramping up to tackle the year head on. But bear with me, I’ve thought about this 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post This is how I am going to face this year was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment