Sunday 28 January 2018

If you’re aspiring to some luxury in your life then take a look at the La Mer Sheer Pressed Powder

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: If you’re aspiring to some luxury in your life then take a look at the La Mer Sheer Pressed Powder

I have been asked if my focus is only on luxury brands and products. It does seem that way because I am picky. But if I’m to be honest, so what if it is? I’ve earned my stripes, and if people deem bloggers to be aspirational, then everyone aspires to some luxury in their life.

So, I’m unashamedly featuring the La Mer Sheer Pressed Powder today, a new release from a few months ago.

la mer sheer pressed powder translucent

Now, lets get the nitty-gritty out of the way. La Mer is a luxury brand, with prices that befit its status. When they release a pressed powder therefore, it isn’t likely to come cheap. Like all luxury products therefore, it is something to aspire to own.

But more importantly, is it any good?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post If you’re aspiring to some luxury in your life then take a look at the La Mer Sheer Pressed Powder was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment