Tuesday 16 January 2018

YOUR SAY: Do you use or make your own homemade beauty products?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: YOUR SAY: Do you use or make your own homemade beauty products?

DIY or homemade beauty isn’t new. Everyone must have tried the trick of slapping yogurt or honey on your face as a mask, I’m sure. Or of rubbing sugar and honey on your lips as a homemade lip scrub. Or even (horrors!) rubbing lemon on your skin to lighten it.

I remember as a kid, lying down with my mom, with yogurt on our faces and cucumber slices over our eyes. Another time, we used over-ripe papaya. Ah, fun times LOL!

diy skincare

But I don’t do it anymore, preferring to let someone else do the legwork for me. Yet, I know it is a popular hobby, or even maybe a business for some. So, I’m curious. Do you use or make your own homemade beauty products? 🙂 Or perhaps you just eat them for breakfast instead of putting them on your face LOL! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post YOUR SAY: Do you use or make your own homemade beauty products? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment