Thursday 18 January 2018

The Dior Lip Glow 2018 Glow Squad expands with a Matte Glow and Holographic Glow

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: The Dior Lip Glow 2018 Glow Squad expands with a Matte Glow and Holographic Glow

When the Dior Lip Glow first arrived on the scene quite many years ago, it was pretty much deemed to be just another tinted lip balm. It came in only one shade, which tinted lips a hint of pink. I wasn’t really a fan because lip balm isn’t something I use, and neither was pink lipstick. But it was a big hit! Then, last year, they released the same product in the limited edition shade Berry, and I was hooked!

So, when a bunch of pretty balloons arrived, together with brand new Dior Lip Glow formulations for 2018, my interest was piqued.

dior lip glow 2018

Realizing just what a sleeper hit they had on their hands, Dior has now expanded the Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm range to include not only new shades, but new textures. I find the new textures very interesting, because the idea of a “matte balm” is rather oxymoronic 😛

Alongside the regular Lip Glow, which is a plain tinted lip balm, there is now a Matte Glow version, which goes on matte and velvety, with a tint of colour; and Holographic Glow, which is a tint of colour, with iridescent shine and sparkle. I couldn’t quite get my head around Matte Glow, but I learned something interesting on how to use Holographic Glow that I can share with you 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Dior Lip Glow 2018 Glow Squad expands with a Matte Glow and Holographic Glow was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment