Sunday 31 January 2016

101 on the Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder Perles: Why I love them, which to pick and how to use

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: 101 on the Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder Perles: Why I love them, which to pick and how to use

I get asked some questions quite often, and among the most prevalent is this: What are the Guerlain Meteorites Powders used for, and if I were to pick one, which do I pick?

A close runner-up is the question : How do I use the Meteorites powders? I mean, they’re expensive, and I don’t want to just buy and stare at them, as pretty as they are!

guerlain meteorites pearls - how to use and which to choose?

For some reason, people seem to think I’m an authority on Guerlain’s bestselling Meteorites Powder Pearls LOL! 😀

Well, I’m no authority, but I do own enough of them, and have used them long enough to know their quirks and how best to get around them by now. My review on the Meteorites was among the first reviews I wrote on this blog way back in 2007 when I started MWS! That’s yonks ago. So, here’s my quick 101 primer on the popular, Instagram-worthy Guerlain Meteorites Pearls (or what I affectionately call the “bebola” – balls in the Malay language) and which to pick, if you want just one, or want to get your first Meteorites :)

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post 101 on the Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder Perles: Why I love them, which to pick and how to use appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment