Thursday 14 January 2016

NEW! La Mer Genaissance de la Mer Serum Essence – Super luxury serum in a bottle

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: NEW! La Mer Genaissance de la Mer Serum Essence – Super luxury serum in a bottle

A few days ago, I was at a launch of a new product from La Mer. While I thoroughly enjoy their product launches (all the food, none of the faff) I made it a point to go for this one, because I knew what they were launching, and I just HAD to see for myself, this new serum that’s as good as gold.

Come to think of it, ounce for ounce, it’s probably far pricier than gold!

la mer genaissance serum essence

This new product is the La Mer Genaissance Serum Essence, that comes in a reflective rose-gold glass flacon, reminisent of that for a perfume. You catch a glimpse of this precious liquid serum, from a small translucent window towards the bottom of the bottle.

I believe that this has just launched, worldwide, and is in fact, already on counters here in Malaysia. So, if you’re curious about it, pop down and have a look, feel and sniff. I know, sometimes, the SAs can be a little intimidating, but you know, ask anyway. If you never ask, the answer is always no 😉

But what is this serum about then?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post NEW! La Mer Genaissance de la Mer Serum Essence – Super luxury serum in a bottle appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment