Wednesday 13 January 2016

May the Melvita Nectar Supreme La Creme rewind time to the bloom of your youth

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: May the Melvita Nectar Supreme La Creme rewind time to the bloom of your youth

People have often asked me if I’m turning to a more organic skincare routine, because I have been enjoying quite a few brands that tout themselves as being natural and/or organic. The fact is, I’m not. But I don’t discriminate when it comes to skincare.

If it works, it works. Nevermind if it’s chemical or organic based.

melvita nectar supreme la creme

And for an organic brand that I wasn’t too taken by (except for their floral waters which I love!) I found myself rather enjoying this product. It’s probably why I’m even moved to write about it. I really don’t have a lot of room or time for mediocre products anymore. They either do the job they’re meant to, or they go into the bin, never to be spoken of again.

Launched late last year (2015), the Melvita Nectar Supreme range is a slightly more upmarket range, for this affordable brand, targeted at those with more mature skin (moi!) and for tired and aged skin (moi!). The key ingredients that go into their products are the nectar from the Kniphofia flower, organic honeys, royal jelly and beeswax. The nectar from the Kniphonia flower is known to have both moisturising and antioxidant properties, and the flower produces an abundance of nectar.

But what really intrigued me most about this Nectar Supreme La Creme, is that it claims to contain an organic answer to the mostly chemical based retinol, a derivative of Vitamin A and which enhances cell renewal, collagen and skin elasticity. Hmm… Intriguing! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post May the Melvita Nectar Supreme La Creme rewind time to the bloom of your youth appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment