Sunday 17 January 2016

Giving NARS bases a second chance with a touch of Sheer Glow Foundation

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Giving NARS bases a second chance with a touch of Sheer Glow Foundation

NARS foundations and I have a bit of a tumultuous history. Back before NARS was available here in Malaysia (you lucky young ‘uns!) I stayed away from trying their base products. It was too risky trying to pick a foundation based solely on online swatches.

So, the very first time I tried a NARS foundation, was during a trip to Thailand, where I picked up a bottle of Sheer Matte foundation (which I believe has been discontinued in favour of the All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, one I have not tried and have no desire to due to its unsuitability with my skin type) What a mistake that was! The day I found out it was discontinued, I danced a jig.

Although the shade in Mont Blanc was just right for me, the texture was such a failure, I gave up on all their foundations thereafter, in a fit of pique. However, some of you were persistent. You told me to please, for the love of God and all that’s flawless, PLEASE try the Sheer Glow, which will WOW me.

nars sheer glow foundation mont blanc

Are you sure? I asked.

YES! You will LOVE IT! I was assured.

So, after dithering over it for a couple of years (I take my time to make up my mind, evidently 😛 ) I took the chance on the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, which I wear in Mont Blanc (Light 2).

The big question of course, is whether I am wowed, or am I about to slap this one silly and swear off all NARS foundations for good?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Giving NARS bases a second chance with a touch of Sheer Glow Foundation appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment