Monday 18 January 2016

Your Say: Do you buy flowers for your home or are flowers a waste of money?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Do you buy flowers for your home or are flowers a waste of money?

flowers for the home

I’m one of the most pragmatic people around, especially when it comes to flowers, which I consider a luxury. Flowers, as I’m sure you will agree, aren’t a necessity.

They look pretty when placed in a vase, and some even smell good, so they make wonderful and natural scents for the home. Yet, flowers, for all their grace and beauty, are frail. They die, and I can safely say, it can amount to no small sum of money to buy some pretty posies.

Yet, flower vendors thrive. Bouquets and wreaths aside, I often wonder who buys flowers for their home, by way of a decorative piece. Do you? Do I? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Do you buy flowers for your home or are flowers a waste of money? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment