Wednesday 27 January 2016

Waking up and winding down with the comforting A’kin Rose & Geranium Pure Facial Creamy Cleanser & Toner

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Waking up and winding down with the comforting A’kin Rose & Geranium Pure Facial Creamy Cleanser & Toner

You know what sucks about running out of one of your favourite facial cleansers? Opening up a new one and finding that it sucks more than running out of your favourite cleanser! I persevered for a while, trying first the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser (too stripping for something that’s supposed to be gentle) and then a sample of a Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser (feels and smells weird and was also too drying). Neither hit that sweet spot.

Gentle and comforting A'kin Rose Geranium Cream Cleanser for skin

So, I dug around my skincare cupboard, in the hopes of finding something that my skin would like. Isn’t Murphy’s Law “wonderful”? I found any number of serums and oils and creams and cleansing balms… but just ONE facial cleanser! One! How was that possible?!

But I was thankful for this one, because from the first contact with my skin, I knew I had gotten third time lucky with the A’kin Rose & Geranium Pure Facial Creamy Cleanser & Toner.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Waking up and winding down with the comforting A’kin Rose & Geranium Pure Facial Creamy Cleanser & Toner appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment