Wednesday 20 July 2016

Bask in the Summer light with the Chanel Dans La Lumiere de L’Ete Summer 2016 Makeup collection

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Bask in the Summer light with the Chanel Dans La Lumiere de L’Ete Summer 2016 Makeup collection

Surprise! You weren’t expecting a post today were you? LOL! Well, neither was I, but I figured I’d put this off long enough for Fall collections to start appearing, and I’m feeling a serious case of guilt. Guilt, because I’m not even sure if you can find these in store anymore!

But I hope you can, because I really want you to have a look at one of these from the Chanel Dans La Lumiere de L’Ete Summer 2016 Makeup collection. Incidentally, it means “In the Summer Light” and having recently experienced summer light, I have to say, it’s disconcerting! How does one go to sleep when the sky is still light at 10pm I ask you?!

chanel summer 2016 makeup collection

This isn’t the whole collection, naturally. It’s just the key products, and what is for me, the star product of the whole range – the Chanel Empreinte du Desert eyeshadow palette. Here’s a fairly quick run down of what I think, and if you already own any of them, I’d love to hear what YOU think, naturally! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Bask in the Summer light with the Chanel Dans La Lumiere de L’Ete Summer 2016 Makeup collection appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment