Tuesday 19 July 2016

Your Say: Do you prefer to travel or fly in pants/jeans or in skirts?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Do you prefer to travel or fly in pants/jeans or in skirts?

I was having a short discussion with a reader @fathinsn over on Instagram a few days back, about what we wear when we travel, by way of pants or skirts. Like many, I like wearing pants or jeans when I travel, because it offers ease of movement, and for women, a modicum of modesty. You never know who’s turned on by the flash of an ankle these days. I swear we’re reverting to Puritanism.

But it gave me an idea for a blog post because I got to wondering what people wore when they travel!

wear skirts to travel for more comfort

OOTD: Fit and Flare Sleeveless dress and long Airism cardigan by Uniqlo, Scarf by H&M, Shoes by Skechers

These days however, when I travel or fly, I tend to wear skirts. I know it was a reader (or readers) who sicced me onto this quite a few years ago, and if you were the one who mentioned it to me, please pipe up! I can’t seem to find who it is anymore, sorry! Since I gave it a try, I’ve never looked back! So, here’s my tip for you – much to my surprise, it’s actually more comfortable to wear skirts when you travel, or fly! But I’d love to hear of your experience 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Do you prefer to travel or fly in pants/jeans or in skirts? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment