Tuesday 26 July 2016

Skincare Hack: Help! I have no makeup remover, what can I use?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Skincare Hack: Help! I have no makeup remover, what can I use?

Ever had an emergency when you need to remove your makeup, but don’t have a makeup remover on hand? I’m usually quite well organised when it comes to my skincare, so I don’t usually have this problem. When I’m travelling, I usually have a small bottle of cleansing water / micellar water on hand, and I’m proud of myself for being so organized.

But I recently found myself in this exact predicament. Pride comes before a fall, as they say!

use moisturiser to remove makeup

Lest you think there’s a juicy story behind it, there isn’t LOL! 😀 It was on my most recent flight home, when I had boarded the plane and was about to cleanse my face. I had on some brow pencil and a light layer of BB Cushion and concealer… but I realised that my on-board toiletries pouch had no cleanser! No makeup remover, no cleansing water, no cleanser.

What was a girl to do? Well, improvise of course! 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Skincare Hack: Help! I have no makeup remover, what can I use? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment