Sunday 31 July 2016

Let May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon envelop your skin in its intoxicating iconic balm

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Let May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon envelop your skin in its intoxicating iconic balm

These days I’m a little obsessed about skincare, and that’s rather dangerous because a lot of what I’m obsessed with isn’t available locally. That’s fine, with the invention of the internet, except that a lot of what I’m obsessed with tends to cost a pretty penny as well. Now, that’s the true nub of the problem.

I’d been eyeing the May Lindstrom brand up and down for quite a while, but was too afraid to take the plunge for a very long time due to the high pricetag. However, some time last year, I saw that one of the iconic products – May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon – was included in one of the Cult Beauty boxes, and that’s when I decided to take a chance on it. If it didn’t work for me, at least I didn’t pay full price for it, since there were other items in the box I could enjoy.

may lindstrom blue cocoon

Well, it’s only taken me till NOW to give it a go and to tell you about it! To be honest, I only remembered I had it, when my skin was going a little nuts not long ago, and thought a simple skincare routine with just this would help. At the time, because I hadn’t identified the problem, it wasn’t a lot of help, and I mentioned on Instagram that I was disappointed. When I solved the issue with my skin, Blue Cocoon helped my skin recover and I was SOLD! I lapped it up, all £126/US$160 (RM680 approx) of it. OUCH!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Let May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon envelop your skin in its intoxicating iconic balm appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment