Thursday 21 July 2016

Salon Spy: Caudalie Boutique Spa at Bangsar Shopping Centre is a Grape experience!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Salon Spy: Caudalie Boutique Spa at Bangsar Shopping Centre is a Grape experience!

Yesterday, I was at an event in the morning, when I was asked what I was doing thereafter. “Oh, I’m going for a facial” I said flippantly. Yes, I know, what a hard life, but someone’s got to do it right? LOL!

The facial I was going for was at the Caudalie Boutique Spa at Bangsar Shopping Centre, which I believe, is the first Caudalie spa in Malaysia, and only the 4th in Asia (The other 3 are in Seoul, Shanghai and Hong Kong). Malaysia represent!

caudalie boutique spa malaysia

For many years, I’d been wanting to try a Caudalie spa, because I read that they use fresh grapes in their treatment. Grapes! How absolutely fascinating! But I was told a few years ago, that I had to either go to Bordeaux, France (I wouldn’t mind!), New York (wouldn’t mind that either!) or Shanghai (erm… no, I’ll pass 😛 ) Well, now that we have one in Malaysia, I could go and have a snoop around to see how I liked it! Hurrah!

I won a Vinosource Anti-Oxidant Hydrating Facial in a lucky draw a while ago, so I trotted off to redeem it. I’d also purchased an additional 2 facials earlier, before I won the lucky draw (darn!) and I really wanted to know if I’d picked the right one.

Well, let me spy for you, so you know what to expect at the Caudalie Boutique Spa in Malaysia 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Salon Spy: Caudalie Boutique Spa at Bangsar Shopping Centre is a Grape experience! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment