Thursday 15 December 2016

Excuse me while I rave about this super affordable and gentle CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Excuse me while I rave about this super affordable and gentle CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

I came across this very affordable brand, CeraVe, online quite a while back. It was one of those USA “drugstore” brands that I pine for halfway across the world, because everyone raves about it especially for sensitive skin, but I can’t get hold of it for so many reasons. But when I found it out was available here in Malaysia, I was off to the pharmacies like Speedy Gonzales! You couldn’t see me for the dust I left behind!

Unhappily, we appear to only have a tiny little selection available here in Malaysia, but hey, at least we get it! I picked up the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, targeted at dry to normal skin. Oh hey, that’s me!

cerave hydrating cleanser

CeraVe (I have no idea how to pronounce it, so I call it ‘sera-vee’ in my head – let me know if you know!) is one of those dermatological brands, that remind me of Cetaphil. In fact, at the local pharmacy, it’s located near Cetaphil, Seba-med etc in the most obscure shelf you can find by the bath products, on the lowest shelf. You’d have to stoop down and really PEER at the shelves to be sure you can see anything, and then you’d be rewarded by the sight of 3 items. LOL! I kid you not! There were just 3 items from this brand on the shelf of the pharmacy I went to (Caring) and 2 items from each product. It’s like sifting sand for gold dust.

At normal times, I’m sure that you, like me, wouldn’t give this one a second look. It isn’t pretty, it’s obscure, and it’s really quite cheap, that you start questioning if it’s any good at all. Well, it is. So, aren’t you glad I found you a very affordable and good cleanser? Now, say thank you nicely 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Excuse me while I rave about this super affordable and gentle CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment