Tuesday 6 December 2016

This Christmas you won’t want to miss the mythical glow of the Guerlain Perles de Legende Meteorites

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: This Christmas you won’t want to miss the mythical glow of the Guerlain Perles de Legende Meteorites

I told myself “PB, my girl, no more Meteorites for you. They’re getting far too expensive, with less content. Besides, you own so many already!” Naturally, that pep talk didn’t work, for my newest addition to my Meteorites collection is the Guerlain Perles de Legende, released for Christmas 2016. Willpower. What’s that?

I wasn’t going to do a blog post at first, but over on Instagram, I was convinced to – just to keep with tradition. So here it is – Perles de Legende.

guerlain perles de legende meteorites christmas 2016

I skipped the Guerlain Meteorites releases this year (from memory) I didn’t get the Carousel one, because reports were that it was less suited to an all-over finishing powder, being too pink. I didn’t feel any tugging on the heartstrings either, so I was happy to pass on it.

But for some reason, when I clapped eyes on the Guerlain Perles de Legende, I felt the stirring of feelings I thought were dead. I think it started with the packaging. While constructed like the regular tins, it was the contrast of the deep, bright royal blue and gold, that grabbed me by the … er… balls LOL 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post This Christmas you won’t want to miss the mythical glow of the Guerlain Perles de Legende Meteorites appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment