Sunday 4 December 2016

Expanding my cream cleanser wardrobe with the Antipodes Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Expanding my cream cleanser wardrobe with the Antipodes Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser

If there’s one skincare product that I run through fairly often, it’s cleanser. All sorts of cleansers, so I always have a little stockpile ready, of the ones I want to use next. Often, I actually get bored with the one I’m currently using, and wish I could just skip to the next LOL!

The one I’m using most regularly now, is the Antipodes Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser.

antipodes grace cream cleanser

Antipodes, as some of you have noticed by now, is a brand from New Zealand, that I have a bit of a special affinity with. For some reason, the skincare products work incredibly well for my skin, and I always fall in love with every new item I try. Well, most of them. There’s one I’m not crazy about (Apostle serum, if anyone’s wondering) but in the main, it’s a brand that has and can do little wrong for me.

Interesting therefore, when it’s a certified organic brand of natural cosmetics, for I have been and still am a little wary of organic and natural skincare. Antipodes is the exception.

Some of you might remember that I loved the Hallelujah cream cleanser, which I still do (and have one waiting in my skincare cupboard to break out). But when I was browsing at TNS Skinlab (the local store that carries this brand), I spotted another cream cleanser, so naturally (ooh pun 😛 ) into my shopping cart it went!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Expanding my cream cleanser wardrobe with the Antipodes Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment