Tuesday 13 December 2016

Your Say: What is your preferred brow product? Here are some I use

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: What is your preferred brow product? Here are some I use

Hello, friends! Is anyone actually up and about, and raring to go after that lovely long weekend we had here in Malaysia? LOL Well, even if you aren’t, there’s the coming long Christmas weekend to look forward to next week!

I was messing about during the weekend (as you do), and I had a thought – What is your preferred product to use when doing your brows?

brow products

You know me – things like this make me curious, because there are so many brow products out there! There are pencils that you sharpen, retractable pencils, angled pencils, brow mascara, brow pomade…. I honestly never thought there were that many!

I’ve been experimenting with the famed Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade recently, and I’ll share my thoughts on it, alongside telling you if it’s my favourite brow product … and if it isn’t, what is 🙂 Naturally, I’m curious what’s your pick!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: What is your preferred brow product? Here are some I use appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment