Sunday 11 December 2016

Festive golden delights wow in the Dior Splendor Christmas Collection for 2016

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Festive golden delights wow in the Dior Splendor Christmas Collection for 2016

I feel a wee bit bad about putting the Dior Splendor Christmas 2016 collection up only just now, because from what I hear, some items are already sold out. In my defence, I only just got them so I did the best I could with the time I had. Better late than never!

That said, if you are persistent and call around for the items you want, you will be able to get them. I know, because someone on Instagram did, and she got hold of the palette she wanted despite being told it was sold out!

dior splendor christmas holidays 2016

Now isn’t this a Christmas wreath to fulfill all makeup lovers’ dreams?! LOL! I was gifted with some of the items from the collection and I’m going to share with you some pictures and importantly, the swatches from the products you see here. I’ll keep my waffling short, but I will also tell you what I think are the standouts for me.

Oh, and you can actually get your gift ribbon personalised in store, if you purchase from the Dior boutiques. Just tell them what you want it to say, and they’ll print it on the festive red ribbons 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" /> Now, onto the swatches! 😀" class="wp-smiley" style="height: 1em; max-height: 1em;" />

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Festive golden delights wow in the Dior Splendor Christmas Collection for 2016 appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment