Sunday 25 December 2016

Year-end musings as the dawn of a New Year creeps over the horizon

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Year-end musings as the dawn of a New Year creeps over the horizon

Hello friends!

I hope that the Christmas season has treated you well, and that even if you don’t celebrate the festival, you have enjoyed the long weekend break. It is a good time to get together with family or friends, or better yet, to stay home and recharge.

to the new year

A brand new year is around the corner, and I had high hopes of being right here, talking to you about beauty and pretty things till the year end. But as they say, Man proposes but God disposes. Something personal has come up and I’d like to just take a little time to myself for now. I’d like to leave you instead with a bit of year-end musing on 2016.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Year-end musings as the dawn of a New Year creeps over the horizon appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment