Wednesday 4 January 2017

Managing life, beauty and lifestyle with the 3 R’s – Refresh, Renew, Revitalize

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Managing life, beauty and lifestyle with the 3 R’s – Refresh, Renew, Revitalize

Recent years have been challenging for me in a personal capacity. There were times when I wanted to crawl into a cave, seal the entrance, and never come back out into the cold, cruel world. 2015 and early 2016 were particularly challenging, and I reacted by being angry and uptight all the time. This reflected itself on my skin – I slacked on my skincare, I was lazy with my makeup, and for that, I was rewarded with dull skin.

refresh renew revitalize

We all go through phases like this at some point in our lives. However, I wanted to share what I’d label the “3 R’s” that have helped me climb up and stay on top of things, and in many ways, lessen the tension on my internal spring, so I’m not so tightly wound up all the time. I wrote this in collaboration with La Mer Malaysia, and while it’s coming at a timely moment at the beginning of a new year, this isn’t anything to do with a new year at all. It’s all to do with YOU wanting A NEW YOU and it’s something you can practice at any time of the year 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Managing life, beauty and lifestyle with the 3 R’s – Refresh, Renew, Revitalize appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment