Thursday 12 January 2017

The Makeup Brush Collective Part 3: Brushes I use for Blush

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The Makeup Brush Collective Part 3: Brushes I use for Blush

I hope you’ve found the Makeup Brush Collective Part 1 and Part 2 helpful or at least enjoyable! In Part 3, and the final part, I show you the brushes I use most often and the types of brushes I use for cheeks. While in this category there’s usually reference to bronzer, blush and highlighter, I only really use blush the most often. So, I’ll only show you that. I don’t use bronzer, and highlighter is used only sparingly.

The Makeup Brush Collective: Brushes I use for blush

Blush is a weakness of mine, and you’d think that this would be the category where I own or use the most brushes. Well, you’d be wrong actually, because I’d actually worked out quite quickly what worked and what didn’t for me, and what sort of brush I preferred! Also, I’m not very experimental when it comes with blush LOL!

Don’t forget, you have to tell me what your favourite blush brushes are too! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The Makeup Brush Collective Part 3: Brushes I use for Blush appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment