Thursday 19 January 2017

Whether in cool dry air or in hot humid weather my skin enjoys the La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Whether in cool dry air or in hot humid weather my skin enjoys the La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum

The La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum is only just available at counters this January 2017, but I’d actually been testing it for about a month prior to its launch, thanks to a preview sample I received. You’d have read some tips on how I incorporate it into my beauty lifestyle here. Thing is, since I started using it, I’ve not really wanted to stop so I wanted to share some thoughts on it. It’s one of those things I’m excited to share, because I love it – and you know I don’t say things like that lightly!

la mer the revitalizing hydrating serum

The La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum, despite the lofty name is really a hydrating serum, and the first in the La Mer stable. The press copy says that it is a deeply replenishing serum, that is so effective that it penetrates deeply into the skin to flood it with actives sourced from the sea, and the trademarked La Mer Miracle Broth. The key ingredients are the Deep Hydration Ferment from green, brown and red algae to penetrate and revitalize the skin surface and offer all-day hydration; and Lime Tea Concentrate, an antioxidant that protects against the elements.

Press copy aside, what I can tell you is that I did not expect for this serum to leave my skin feeling so well hydrated throughout the day. I must say that I’m very impressed! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Whether in cool dry air or in hot humid weather my skin enjoys the La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment