Thursday 26 January 2017

8 beauty products you may want to save your Lunar New Year ‘ang pow’ money for

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: 8 beauty products you may want to save your Lunar New Year ‘ang pow’ money for

The Chinese Lunar New Year festivities are upon us once again, with the Rooster cock-a-doodle-dooing its way in this year. It’s quite early this time around, coming hot on the heels of a brand new year and the year end festivities that ensued. I’m not even sure most of us (and our wallets) have recovered yet!

It is during the Chinese New Year that, as kids, we stood to make a little money LOL It’s tradition to give out lucky red packets (or what we call ‘ang pow’ or in Mandarin ‘hong bao’) with cash it in, for good luck. Chinese, luck, prosperity and money always go hand in hand LOL!

estee lauder limited edition advanced night repair red bottle

While most of us will be on the giving end, as opposed to the receiving end by now, I nevertheless thought I’d share with you 8 things you could spend your ang pow money on. Not all on once, naturally, but if you’re looking for a little treat to kick off the year, or to welcome in the Year of the Fire Rooster (or what I’d call Roast Chicken Year LOL! 😀 ) here are some personal favourites.

Some are new and coming soon, I got them as a preview, and some I’ve had a while, but are now available here. So, just quickly (because I don’t want to take you away from family time – or perhaps you relish this little time away eh? 😉 ) here are the 8 items I picked. Chinese like the number 8 ok – it’s lucky LOL! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post 8 beauty products you may want to save your Lunar New Year ‘ang pow’ money for appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment