Sunday 22 January 2017

Now I’ve tried the Dr. Lewinn’s 4 Fusion Cleansing Oil, I’m mulling a return to using cleansing oils!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Now I’ve tried the Dr. Lewinn’s 4 Fusion Cleansing Oil, I’m mulling a return to using cleansing oils!

I have one major flaw in character, and that’s sticking quite closely to my beliefs and principle. Usually, once I make up my mind about something, for better or worse, I stick with it. It’s both a boon and a bane. The latter, mostly because it means I have a tendency to close my mind off to options that aren’t in line with my choices, simply because I have the impression I won’t like it.

This is what happened when I was introduced to the Dr. Lewinn’s 4 Fusion Cleansing Oil. A cleansing oil. BAH! I’d given up on cleansing oils! They made my skin so dehydrated and dry, I hadn’t used one in years and I’d tell everyone that I was a cleansing balm user, and proud of it.

dr. lewinn's 4 fusion cleansing oil

But you know what? I love being proven wrong. I love when my convictions start to waver in the face of a product that is everything anathema to me, yet does everything the opposite of how I feel about it.

The Dr. Lewinn’s 4 Fusion Cleansing Oil is one such product. It flies against everything I believe about cleansing oils – over cleansing, dehydrating, pore-clogging, eye-smarting – and just made me believe in cleansing oil again. I LOVE THAT! And this! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Now I’ve tried the Dr. Lewinn’s 4 Fusion Cleansing Oil, I’m mulling a return to using cleansing oils! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment