Sunday 15 January 2017

The big test is whether the brand new Rouge Dior Couture Color collection is a Miss or scores a full 999

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The big test is whether the brand new Rouge Dior Couture Color collection is a Miss or scores a full 999

I think some of you remember me going a little overboard when the Dior Addict lipsticks were reformulated, where I basically bashed their brains out LOL! I stand by every single word I say till today. New Dior Addicts suck. Old Dior Addicts were lipsticks I finished and could never give up and everyone I recommended them to loved them.

Then I found out that Dior was reformulating their Rouge Dior lipstick range, and I died a little inside.

new rouge dior miss 999

I love Rouge Dior! It’s the perfect “grown-up” lipstick, with its beautiful packaging, and opaque, pigmented colour with a lightweight formula. The new Rouge Dior Couture Color lipstick range comes in a satin and matte formula. I received one from each range many many months ago, and as you can probably tell, they’re worn down. Oops! 😛 I’m trying to be better at featuring new releases as they arrive, but since these are permanent, you can still find them – no stress! 😉

It was not without a whole lot of trepidation that I put the new Rouge Dior to the test. We’re talking about some of my favourite lipsticks here – if they had messed with Rouge Dior, I’d probably leave the brand forever! (so drama LOL! 😀 )

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The big test is whether the brand new Rouge Dior Couture Color collection is a Miss or scores a full 999 appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment