Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Makeup Brush Collective Part 2 : Brushes I use for Eye Makeup

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The Makeup Brush Collective Part 2 : Brushes I use for Eye Makeup

We follow on from Part 1 of the Brush Collective (where I showed you my preferred brushes for face makeup) and head to the brushes I use for eye makeup. This is rather lengthy, as there is a lot for me to show you! Not because I’m showing off, but because I use different types of brushes for different applications and there are different brushes in each category.

makeup brushes for eye makeup

I was never good at applying eye makeup. I actually started out using my fingers (which I still use in a pinch especially with cream eyeshadow sticks). Over the years however, with a lot of experimentation, I’d worked out the type of brushes I liked to use for a specific purpose, simply to make my life easier. I’m no professional makeup artist and I’m not even very good at doing eye makeup, so if you’re just like me, then these suggestions may help you get that one step closer to better looking eyeshadow application 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The Makeup Brush Collective Part 2 : Brushes I use for Eye Makeup appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment