Sunday 12 November 2017

Chanel Collection Libre 2017 : Eyes on the Silver Screen and Trait de Charactère Creation Exclusive Eyeshadow

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Chanel Collection Libre 2017 : Eyes on the Silver Screen and Trait de Charactère Creation Exclusive Eyeshadow

Chanel’s Christmas/Holiday collection this year – Collection Libre Numéros Rouges – is a little different from previous years I feel. There is a glaring hole in the collection, where a beautiful highlighter used to sit in every Christmas collection. Instead, Chanel has chosen to focus on lips, an interesting approach. I actually love it, because it’s a) different and b) red lipstick LOL! I’ve said it often, and I say it again. Lucia Pica has done wonderful things for Chanel makeup in my view!

Because I found the collection a little disparate, I decided I’d not lump it all together in one post, but to split it up and focus on the different aspects of it that I find interesting.

chanel creation exclusive eyeshadow, ombre premiere silver screen

Although the collection puts red lips at the forefront, I’m approaching it from the eyes, because they are the windows to the soul after all 😛

But no seriously, there is one product there that I want to highlight, and one product that I want to revise my opinion a little on. I shared some preliminary thoughts on the collection during a live chat on Instagram and I think I’ve done one of the products a disservice (I do a weekly Instagram live chat on the weekend, if you were not aware, where we talk about any number of things, and I love answering questions and interacting in that short time we have. So join me, if you have not already!) Now, what is what? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Chanel Collection Libre 2017 : Eyes on the Silver Screen and Trait de Charactère Creation Exclusive Eyeshadow was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment