Monday 13 November 2017

Have yourself a Crazy, Colourful Christmas with the Jo Malone Green Almond & Redcurrant Cologne

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Have yourself a Crazy, Colourful Christmas with the Jo Malone Green Almond & Redcurrant Cologne

Jo Malone fans, I think you’d be adding their Christmas edition fragrance, Green Almond & Redcurrant, to your collection. Not because you love the scent (which you may) but because of the packaging! Jo Malone has set themselves a Crazy, Colourful Christmas theme, and the bottle of Green Almond & Redcurrant cologne, and its attendant complementary home scents reflect this.

jo malone green almond & redcurrant cologne

Have you seen a more colourful rendition of a cologne bottle from the brand? I sure haven’t! Although keeping its regular square bottle shape, and domed cap, the bottle is spray-painted a soft, matte, pastel pink, and the label is picked out in contrasting green font.

When I was asked to pick out spray paint colours to customize my box during the Christmas press day, I said “Hey, let’s go with the pink and green! After all, it’s what Jo Malone has picked out!” LOL 😀

I have received more than a few queries as to how a Green Almond might smell, or if this is a nice fragrance. Well, remember always, that I never “review” fragrances, I only tell you my perception of them. So, here’s my thoughts on the new and limited edition Jo Malone Green Almond & Redcurrant cologne 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Have yourself a Crazy, Colourful Christmas with the Jo Malone Green Almond & Redcurrant Cologne was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment