Sunday 19 November 2017

The stars of the Chanel Collection Libre 2017 Numeros Rouges collection help you find your perfect red lip!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: The stars of the Chanel Collection Libre 2017 Numeros Rouges collection help you find your perfect red lip!

Last week, I showed you some pieces from the Chanel Collection Libre Holiday 2017 collection. I told you then, that while some of the items there were noteworthy, the true stars of the collection were the lipsticks. They were so noteworthy, I felt they deserved their very own post!

chanel collection libre numeros rouges rouge allure lipstick

The full name of the Chanel Holiday 2017 collection is Collection Libre Numéros Rouges. The stars, that are thrust to the forefront and centre, are a selection of Chanel’s popular Rouge Allure lipsticks, in a festive, limited edition red lacquered case. They usually come in black, as you will see here, but the red is beautiful! Rouge Allure lipsticks are the ones that you have to depress, and the tube will pop up for you to pull out, as I’ve demonstrated above. It is a very sleek packaging, as there are no protruding bits at all.

This Christmas, Chanel aims to help you find your perfect red lip, by presenting you with 4 shades in 2 textures, from which to pick. I however, unfortunately only have 3 to show you. But I did stop by the Chanel boutique, before I received these, and had a little play, so I’ll share some swatches of all 4 below. In many ways, this focus on red for the lips reminds me of Lucia Pica’s first Chanel collection, Le Rouge. I’m guessing red is her favourite colour to work with then 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The stars of the Chanel Collection Libre 2017 Numeros Rouges collection help you find your perfect red lip! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment