Thursday 16 November 2017

YOUR SAY: Do you do your own facial massages? Do you even care to learn?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: YOUR SAY: Do you do your own facial massages? Do you even care to learn?

I’d been wrestling with computer problems for the past 2 days, and to be honest, cannot be arsed to do any editing of photo-heavy posts so the next instalment of the Chanel Collection Libre has to wait. Instead, I had been having an on-going discussion with someone on the subject of facial massage, and I thought it was interesting to throw out the question to you.

facial massage

Do you do your own facial massage? Say, daily or maybe weekly? Is it something you care about or something you are particularly interested in? Is it something you’d rather just let someone handle? Tell me 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post YOUR SAY: Do you do your own facial massages? Do you even care to learn? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment