Wednesday 29 November 2017

YOUR SAY: Are you interested in local (Malaysian) cosmetics? Do you use any local brands?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: YOUR SAY: Are you interested in local (Malaysian) cosmetics? Do you use any local brands?

I’ve been thinking about this recently, so I posed this question on Facebook and received a good response with some good suggestions. So I wanted to open this up to you on the blog, because I know not everyone is on every social media platform.

local beauty brand suggestions

I have noticed a bit of a boom in local, Malaysian cosmetics in recent years. I am, as you will know, Malaysian and based here in Malaysia. I may be grumpy about how things are run, but I am patriotic. There is a difference. However, be it due to my not being of the target market, or perhaps, just being a snob (ha!) I am quite unaware of, and unfamiliar with, the local brands and products that are out there.

This is where you come in! If you use or know of a reputable local cosmetics brand, or perhaps you own one, please feel free to share, and reach out.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post YOUR SAY: Are you interested in local (Malaysian) cosmetics? Do you use any local brands? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment