Tuesday 7 November 2017

MAKEUP TIP: The perfect way to blend concealer with a brush for a natural, diffused effect

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: MAKEUP TIP: The perfect way to blend concealer with a brush for a natural, diffused effect

One of the first concealers I’d ever used was Benefit Boi-ing, after I was gifted with a sample. Before that, I’d never used one. But it was also when I was only wearing powder, blush and a lipstick. Concealers were beyond me. Not being savvy enough, and unsure if I’d bother with more makeup malarkey (Oh look how far I’ve come! LOL!) I eschewed the use of a brush. Fingers, I read, were good enough.

My experience with concealers and my fascination with them, for transforming me from tired, dull-eyed dullard, to fresh, perky almost-human, has never waned since. But one thing never changed.

best way to apply concealer

In all the many years, and after trying countless numbers of concealers in the market, I never stopped using my fingers to blend my concealer. Why use anything else? I figured, when I had these God-given tools at the end of my arms.

I spoke to a few makeup artists, and I noticed they too used their fingers a lot when doing makeup. The warmth of your fingers does help cream products meld and blend better with your skin. I spent years using my hands and fingers to apply foundation, before graduating to using brushes. But with concealer, I’ve spent my whole makeup life, until now, using my fingers to blend.

Often, I’d dot concealer where I need it, then use my fingers to spread it out and blend and pat it into place. For the most part, it’s worked well for me. But recently, I saw a brush being used, and that piqued my interest. So I gave it a shot. OMG! What a life-changing moment! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post MAKEUP TIP: The perfect way to blend concealer with a brush for a natural, diffused effect was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment