Sunday 5 November 2017

Wear your precious stones and have a bejewelled Christmas with the Dior Precious Rocks collection

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Wear your precious stones and have a bejewelled Christmas with the Dior Precious Rocks collection

Hello peeps! I’m back with my nose to the blogging grindstone, and as happens as this time of year, we are going to be inundated with Christmas selections! So, whether you like it or not, you’re going to read about them, so better now than never eh?

I swear Christmas releases are launched earlier and earlier every year. Soon, we’ll literally see Christmas in July! (I’m old-fashioned. Most people call the year-end collections the “Holidays collections” but I call them the Christmas collections) I’ll kick off with Dior – because I must confess, I am quite enamoured with this year’s collection!

dior precious rocks christmas 2017

I have been quite critical of Dior collections of late, and if I’m to be honest, Dior was starting to get predictable. We expect a gold eyeshadow palette, and we expect to be inundated with sparkly golden offerings and red accents. It’s what Dior has been doing every year for many years. but this year, I have to say, that the Dior Precious Rocks Christmas 2017 collection really perked me up.

I have a small selection from the collection to show you, and I’ll break them down briefly for you below. There is one (maybe two) item in the collection that I am very taken with, that I think is absolutely worth checking out. I’ll tell you which it is (although you can hazard a guess and tell me later if you guessed right! 😉 )

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Wear your precious stones and have a bejewelled Christmas with the Dior Precious Rocks collection was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment