Thursday 9 November 2017

FINALLY! I’ve found a worthy alternative, affordable sunscreen in the Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Aqua Booster SPF50+ PA++++

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: FINALLY! I’ve found a worthy alternative, affordable sunscreen in the Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Aqua Booster SPF50+ PA++++

One of my most requested posts, ever, is always about sunscreen. Every time I mention sunscreen, inevitably, someone will pop up and say “Is there a cheaper option that’s just as good at the Shiseido one you recommend?” and inevitably, I’ll say “I’m afraid I have not found one.”

Well, now I have. Almost.

shiseido anessa perfect uv sunscreen aqua booster

Ladies and gents, may I present to you the Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Aqua Booster SPF50+ PA++++ that steps up to the plate as a more affordable option to the sunscreen that, in an Apocalypse, you’ll have to pry from my stiff dead fingers.

There is one snag – there always is – us poor sods here in Malaysia have no local access to it. Cue a cacophony of wailing and beating of breasts in anguish 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post FINALLY! I’ve found a worthy alternative, affordable sunscreen in the Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Aqua Booster SPF50+ PA++++ was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment