Sunday 25 March 2018

Cushion Foundation Week 3 Day 1 : Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact blows away its competition!

shiseido synchro skin glow cushion compact neutral

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Cushion Foundation Week 3 Day 1 : Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact blows away its competition!

Last week on Instagram, I told you I was prepping something huge for this week. Well, here it is – Cushion Foundation Week 3! Honestly, I can’t believe I’m doing this again LOL! I undertook Cushion Foundation Week 1 and I did the K-Beauty edition in Cushion Foundation Week 2 back in 2016 and honestly, I thought I was done.

However, since then, a few new cushion foundations have found their way onto my desk. So, I decided it was best to just deal with them all together. So you get Cushion Foundation Week 3! Brace yourselves for a whole WEEK of blog posts, and all about cushion foundations! Yay! Or maybe Nay! LOL! To catch up, find all the cushion foundation reviews here and look out for the round up at the end of the week!

Today is Day 1 of Cushion Foundation Week 3. This week, the cushions are a mixed bag, featuring a Japanese brand, a couple of Western brands, and featuring some Korean brands too. The categories will be kept as per previous posts, so you can refer back to them all and it’ll look fairly familiar. The difference will be in the products featured. Also, I will do a round up at the end of the week, just to give closure to this week.

Alright then, here we go!

shiseido synchro skin glow cushion compact neutral

Cushion Foundation Week 3 kicks off with the Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact. This was launched back in 2016 I believe, but I received it only fairly recently. Do correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t see many Japanese brands on the cushion foundation bandwagon. (I discount Shu Uemura as a Japanese brand because their direction isn’t very Japanese – but that’s just my impression. That said, I did try their first “cushion“)

Well, blow me down. I’m IN LOVE with this Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact! Seriously, I am! Well, you would too, if what you’re looking for is coverage, because boy! Do you get some serious coverage with this one! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Cushion Foundation Week 3 Day 1 : Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact blows away its competition! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment