Tuesday 13 March 2018

Trying my first bubble mask and a host of other affordable masks in the Mamonde Flower Facial Mask range

mamonde flower facial mask

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Trying my first bubble mask and a host of other affordable masks in the Mamonde Flower Facial Mask range

Some of you may be aware, from my sharing over on Instagram, that I have been quite actively using masks. What I’ve learnt, is that regular masking is more beneficial for your skin, than that once-a-week treat that you give yourself. Masking, as I’ve told you once, is not just for the weekend. If you want better results, use them regularly.

Naturally therefore, cost is then a concern, for regular masking depletes your stock quickly. So, when I was invited to try the Mamonde Flower Facial Mask series, I was happy to. Mamonde (pronounced “ma-mond”) is an affordable brand from Korea, under the giant Amore-Pacific corporation. While I do personally find that their products are targeted towards younger skin, some of them have been decent for me, so I am always keen to explore a little more.

mamonde flower facial mask

There are 4 masks in the Mamonde Flower Facial Mask series – 2 wash off masks and 2 leave on, or sleeping masks. They each target a different concern, and have flower extracts, which is a mainstay of the Mamonde skincare range.

Let me tell you about each of them, and which I think would suit each different skin type or concern. It may not necessarily gel with what the brand will tell you, which is why I’m doing this. I received a little flack because one of the products did not sit well with me, and I’m not sure I understood why. Isn’t it about how it worked for me, as opposed to how it was supposed to work? Honestly, I didn’t quite get it. But there you go. Expectation vs reality haha! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Trying my first bubble mask and a host of other affordable masks in the Mamonde Flower Facial Mask range was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment