Friday 30 March 2018

Cushion Foundation Week 3 Day 6 : The brand new and improved Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion EX takes centrestage

sulwhasoo perfecting cushion ex

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Cushion Foundation Week 3 Day 6 : The brand new and improved Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion EX takes centrestage

We’re on Day 6 and the final day of Cushion Foundation Week 3! I know I did say Cushion Foundation WEEK = 7 Days. I guess it still is a week because there’s a round-up coming up tomorrow LOL! If you missed the whole shebang, find them all here!

This week, the cushions are a mixed bag, featuring a Japanese brand, a couple of Western brands, and featuring some Korean brands too. The categories will be kept as per previous posts, so you can refer back to them all and it’ll look fairly familiar. The difference will be in the products featured. Also, I will do a round up at the end of the week, just to give closure to this week.

sulwhasoo perfecting cushion ex

I thought it fitting to round off Cushion Foundation Week 3 with the brand that made me love a cushion compact foundation – Sulwhasoo. It was also the one bringing up the rear in Cushion Foundation Week 2 and I felt it was just fitting that this rounds off this marathon week of blog posts!

Why feature a product I love again? Was it just for the sake of featuring it? Well, no. Sulwhasoo has upgraded their cushion foundation formula, and have replaced their cushions with this new Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion EX. It was just launched early this year, 2018.

Naturally, my biggest concern wasn’t about what was new in it, but whether it would be as good as its predecessor! Sometimes, all this upgrading and revamping of products really screw with my mind! 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Cushion Foundation Week 3 Day 6 : The brand new and improved Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion EX takes centrestage was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment