Sunday 18 March 2018

Taking a second look at the Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum with Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR) and it’s still good stuff!

mad hippie vitamin a serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Taking a second look at the Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum with Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR) and it’s still good stuff!

It isn’t often that I talk about the same product twice on my blog. I first shared my thoughts on the Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum back in 2015. I liked it back then. It was one of the few retinol products that I found helped my skin, and was gentle, yet effective. So, why am I favouring it with a SECOND review?

mad hippie vitamin a serum

Well, 2 reasons really.

The first is because I wanted to share that Mad Hippie is now available in Malaysia. I have not tried many products from them (Only the Vitamin C and Vitamin A serums – here’s what I think of the Vitamin C), which brings me to my second reason.

I was told that the Mad Hippie Vitamin A serum had been improved upon with a new, and effective retinol ingredient, and I wanted to see how a product that worked well the first time around, could be improved upon.

Well, well, well. Knock me down with a feather – it still is very impressive! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Taking a second look at the Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum with Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR) and it’s still good stuff! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment