Sunday 11 March 2018

Harvest an armful of wildflowers and grain in the evocative Jo Malone English Fields Cologne Collection

Jo Malone english fields cologne

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Harvest an armful of wildflowers and grain in the evocative Jo Malone English Fields Cologne Collection

Sometimes, the universe works in mysterious ways, as was just proven to me very recently. I’d come across news about the new, limited edition Jo Malone English Fields cologne collection online from UK bloggers who’d had first dibs at them. What caught my eye were the bottles. While soft pastel shades aren’t very representative of me, nor are they shades I gravitate to, I was still enamoured by the aesthetic. It was so simple, yet eye catching.

I then shared about it in my monthly newsletter. 2 days later, a picnic basket landed on my doorstep.

Jo Malone english fields cologne

Nestled within, amongst a selection of delicious baked goods, was the Jo Malone English Fields cologne collection! To say that I was surprised was an understatement. Try shocked, or even gobsmacked, or just plain ol’ speechless!

Each year, Jo Malone London puts out a limited edition Brit cologne collection curated around something traditionally English. While they have covered desserts and stately homes, one of my favourites must be the one they did about Rain. Oh yes, rain is so quintessentially English! I didn’t manage to get my hands on it, because it sold out quickly (and there was only 1 store back then I disliked going into) but I remembered it, and I hope they bring it back so I can grab them!

This year, the collection is English Fields, yet something very quintessentially English. They picked a combination of flowers and grain that are so entrenched in the English countryside, bringing to mind brightness of colour combined with the earthiness of grains, and making it something quite special.

I’ll describe it to you the best I can, but I’m told that this collection is selling out VERY fast, which I believe is more to do with its aesthetics than scent. Let me tell you why 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Harvest an armful of wildflowers and grain in the evocative Jo Malone English Fields Cologne Collection was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment