Tuesday 6 March 2018

Revisiting the Clarins Hydra-Essential Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-Phase Serum – A product I first tried 9 years ago!

clarins hydra-esential intensive moisture quenching bi-phase serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Revisiting the Clarins Hydra-Essential Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-Phase Serum – A product I first tried 9 years ago!

Back in the day, one of the very first products I tried from Clarins was from their Hydraquench range. Anyone remember using that? That was back in 2009. In 2011, I had little revisit of the Hydraquench range. Both times, one of the products that stood out for me was this very same one I’ll tell you about today – the Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-Phase Serum.

clarins hydra-esential intensive moisture quenching bi-phase serum

Thereafter, Clarins and I parted ways, meeting occasionally, but never serendipitiously, to talk about their hydrating range. So, when I found out that it was no longer called Hydraquench, but now called Hydra-Essentiel, and boasting a brand new key ingredient, I was surprised. Then again, Clarins is no stranger to embracing new names and ingredients for their iconic products.

The only product I’ve since tried from the Hydra-Essentiel range is this very same bi-phase serum. We have certainly come full circle! 😀 I’ll call it the Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum for short, as it is a mouthful otherwise!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Revisiting the Clarins Hydra-Essential Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-Phase Serum – A product I first tried 9 years ago! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment