Thursday 4 October 2018

Chanel was pretty radical and forward thinking with the launch of these Chanel Rouge Allure Liquid Powder blurred matte lip colours

chanel rouge allure liquid powder

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Chanel was pretty radical and forward thinking with the launch of these Chanel Rouge Allure Liquid Powder blurred matte lip colours

Sometimes, you come across something new that not only jolts you out of a state of torpor, but worms its way into your heart. Nevermind that it may be impractical or a mess. Some things cannot be explained. This is how I felt about the brand new Chanel Rouge Allure Liquid Powder.

chanel rouge allure liquid powder

When these dropped into my lap, I cast a wary eye over them. They looked familiar, but I couldn’t quite place my finger on it. But what I will say is that these Chanel Rouge Allure Liquid Powder lip products are a little strange.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Chanel was pretty radical and forward thinking with the launch of these Chanel Rouge Allure Liquid Powder blurred matte lip colours was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment